Oblivion meme here: [link]
This is a meme based on a character that has her own fanfic comic here, if you're interested [link]
So, if you'll allow me to indulge myself, I'd like to describe the meme's points a bit more, and I warn you, there's a bit of SPOILERS, so, unless you have finished Skyrim or you're a Nintendo fagboy (which you'll prolly won't play this game anyway since it's "too complicated, OMG! ") KEEP READING:
1. Finally, my perfect Nord, Mathilda is all about swords, little, big or in-between, she has all perks of those and she's a Holy Knight, 'cause she uses Heavy Armor to the max and won't use any spells other than those from the Restoration school, to make up for this, she knows how to Enchant the shit out of anything!
2. Seriously, you bump into a chicken, what do you think? KILL IT! If Zelda has taught us anything (fuck, I hate using a Nintendo reference) even in Fable with Pete Molyneux's fetish for chickens, anyway, if you attack a chicken or a chicken witnesses you commit a crime, you bet that the guards will be on your ass
3. Dual-sword decapitation killcam is just made of WIN!
4. Sheggs really cracks me up! Although he's not my favorite Daedra, that would be Hircine and Ulfric Stormcloak is just the biggest douche ever! Terrible politician if you ask me, and I'm willing to debate this anytime!
5. Even though I myself am a dude, and I'm surprised I didn't marry my character to a hot chick like Aela, I gotta say that Farkas has gotta be the dumbest yet sweetest guy in Skyrim, perfect match for my Mathilda
6. Oh man, this is totally my fave quest, when I got in the prison and it was full of dudes, I thought they'd all gang rape my poor nord girl, but it seems like Skyrim is a lot more tolerant of women
7. I know, I know, the Forsworn aren't considered as a faction since you can't join them, but you can make some friends in the Cidhna Mine quest, it's just that EVERYONE already says their fave faction is the Dark Brotherhood, I wanted to do something different.
Anyway, at first, I loathed the Forsworn, their human/animal sacrifices, their allegiance with the Hagravens and the ass-whooping they gave me! but then, I started noticing that they are a lot like my ancestors, the prehispanic cultures like Aztecs, etc, and even though I will never understand their rituals, I've come to respect them and adore my culture, the Forsworn are a lot like that, and I think they are one of the enemy AIs in Skyrim with the best combat strategies
8. Man, I REALLY regret not making the Oblivion art meme as of now, I REALLY wanna talk more about my character there, my Breton, December, unlike Mathilda, who I use to combat head-on, December was one of the pussiest warriors ever, relying on my wimpiness of using a 100% Chameleon spell, I'm ashamed U_U
9. Oh man, Beast Form is one of the most convenient things in Skyrim! It can help you a lot from killing Dark Brotherhood targets, to crashing Elewen's little party, plus, the 100% Resistance to Disease is just so yummy!
10. Well, Skyrim is definitely the best game I have ever played, and I loved ALL of it, even with it's glitches that ignoramuses complain so much, but the thing that annoyed me the most in it, was when the Draugr would blow me away down some steps and beat the crap out of me while trying to get up, it's still very fun, though
11. EAT IT SUCKERS!!!
Take a look at the rest of Ulfric's forces, EVERYONE is Nord, no exception, meanwhile, the empire has both Imperials and Nords.
And if you finish the civil war by siding with the Empire, Tullius mentions that he has learned to respect Skyrim and its people.
And you gailed to address the dire situation in which the Argonians are living in the docks, with lousy pay and exposed to the elements and violence.
And again, even if Ulfric were right, I feel the Empire is stronger united than divided (with Skyrim's independence), especially if they are planning on attacking the Dominion.
and in my playthrough at least, all vanilla no mods or dlc 360 version heimskr is still preaching, the guards dont mind, and sometimes people listen as normal.
and we can all agree it was a mistake to sign the treaty, but at the same time an independent skyrim will still never be left alone.
what would you rather have, live under the empire knowing plans are being made to retaliate against the thalmor and destroy them once and for all, or have a small moment of independence before the thalmor come in, destroy skyrim, and do to the nords what the nords did to the snow elves?
I like your character though.
all the forsworn guys walking around with a big gapping chest wound with some kind of briar thing in it makes me queasy >~<
Now, can Nintendo fanboys come up with any prediction as to what will Elder Scrolls VI be about? Other than Maik the Liar will be in it, and it will possibly have a lot of bugs?
PS: If you're wondering why God created the Wii and Wii U, well, just bear in mind that God likes jokes too!
Can anyone predict anything about the next TES game? Well, I can, I bet Maik the Liar is in it, and... it'll have a ton of bugs, but that's basically it
I like panel ten XD
and yeah 'no dragonborn in skyrim'
skeleton fuckers are dragonborn it seems